Skip to content
- The Central Database System (CDS) is still under development.
- Textile Exchange and GOTS have agreed to release their jointly developed Central Database System (CDS) independently.
- The two organizations have concluded that separating into independent systems with an interface is the best path to ensure governance of system and data, and to maximize value creation for all stakeholders.
- Textile Exchange and GOTS will complete the joint development as planned, then release individual systems that are interconnected for reconciliation of key data such as volume. Both organizations are committed to continue collaboration on data sharing and future improvements.
- Textile Exchange’s system is named TEtrackit
and GOTS’ system Re.Trace